Oct 14, 2007

My Life Right Now through Pictures

So this post should start off with an Introduction to my roommate extrordinare ( I don't know how to spell and thats not the point of this blog, k !) She is a vegan, feminist, anti-religious, sarcastic, red headed ( non-natural) overly accepting, generous, cooker of my food and Jesus following friend person, just a wall away, she loves this picture of herself so i thought it would be best to use for her !











Here is Chow Chow, he is fierce and likes to stare at uswhen he is left outside, then he likes to bark at us , then after thats all done , we try to approach him and he runs away like he is about to be slaughtered or something !




Next we have the by-product of a 3 month City wide civic strike..isnt it a beauty !





Now in case you cant tell , these are leaves, they are crunchy and pretty and like to fall on my car all the time !

So halloween is in the air, Me and Jenn
were out for a walk the other day and this yard found us, maybe one day I will be one of those people filled with spirit and deciede to decorate my yard... but then again maybe I wont be.
This is me and Leah( otherwise known as Leah#2). She is kinda one of my fav people, but I dont like her knowing because sometimes her young age gets in the way of her thinking straight......

2 comments:

GF Girl said...

yah, there is going to be garbage pick up tomorrow, no recycling though for the next two weeks - stinky - quite literally.

Anonymous said...

PUNK PUNK PUNKKKKK!!! getting in the way of my thinking straight!!!! *shocked face and mouth wide open!

ya, ya, i guess i heart you too.

and you spelled extraordinaIre wrong.