Jan 29, 2008

Giggling on the stoop


so me and my roommate have found out that we have our very own “porch, stoop” type area … you know the place were two old women sit and gossip about the going ons of their community…well we have that place and its in the form of my bedroom window…just today I found myself yelling at the charter bus that was trying to turn a tight corner that my car just happens to happily sit…my mind could almost hear that big bus hitting my little baby….and then just moments ago I heard male voices in front of the “porch” and I sneakily turned off my lights, and looked out to see what appeared to be two young guys trying to explain Mormonism to our landlords…quickly I called my roomie in to aid in the spying and this is when we decided that my bedroom window is our “porch” metaphorically speaking of course. Here is what it looks like when one looks out of our porch :)

1 comment:

GF Girl said...

LMAO - geez Leaha I'm going to die of asphyxiation from laughing... good way to go though