Jan 30, 2008

Rain


More advice



If you live in Vancouver and its raining don’t use an umbrella. Sounds absurd I know since you will most likely mess everything from you knees up but it’s not absurd...

For example today I went out with an umbrella to stop the rain from touching my pretty hair, and well what do you know while I was walking the darn thing decided to fly away from me leaving me with just the handle...

I stopped and looked around and saw everyone looking at me inwardly hearing them laugh and say " oh that poor girl and her pretty hair”.....

The logic with not having an umbrella is that you will dress more appropriately, like with rain jacket, hats and gum boots....so throw those umbrellas away because you never know when they will fly away on you leaving you a mess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha oh man, that is halarious!! and wat a great moral, umbrellas r fer sure overated, the rain is amazing
-noah